- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING for all orders over Norwegian kroner 1000,-
- We aim to ship all orders within 48 hours, unless something else is stated in the product description.
- We operate Monday to Saturday and not on public holidays.
- We ship from Norway, and estimated delivery times from dispatch are as follows, but should only be viewed as a guide: Scandinavia: 1 day, Europe: 1-2 days, USA: 3-4 days, Australia: 4-6 days, rest of the world: up to 12 days. Be aware that Rein Love Clothing are not responsible for any delays caused by any local customs clearance processes.
- Your purchase may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be borne by you.
- Returns: Please notifiy us of your intentions to return the Item within 48 hours of delivery. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange. We must stress that in order to receive a refund or exchange, the item(s) must be unworn and in perfect condition, with all labels attached. Please follow the steps below: Simply return the item or items in their original condition within 14 days of receipt to the following adress:
Rein Love Clothing, Storgata 98, 9008 Tromsø, Norway.
- We will issue a full refund on receipt, or exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred and available.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. PLEASE NOTE: New and unused means that there are no marks on the item or any wear on the tags. We do not sell used items and will not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser.
If you have received an item from Rein Love Clothing as a gift you can exchange it for another item of the same value or more provided you pay the cost difference and the additional shipping, taxes, and import duties, and any additional charges which may incur as a result of exchange.